Monday, June 05, 2006

Back from some time off


Hello,

I just got back from Winnipeg, Manitoba. It felt great to have a little time off to relax and recharge the old batteries. Again, more people told me I look like Tobey Maguire so it appears that it holds true in Canada as well as the states. There are worse fates I'd suppose. I ended up getting interviewed on Canadian television during a haunted house tour in Winnipeg because I had "the right look" according to CTV. Gee, I didn't know quite what to say but the whole idea of a bunch of Canadians watching me on TV makes for a good vacation story.

Camp Reference in Ablah Library is alive and well. Please visit us! We are here to help. Librarians are nothing to be scared of. We laugh, smile, have a good time, like to talk to other people, etc so don't hesitate to stop on by.

Below are pictures of Saint Bonifice and Tavern in the park:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home