Monday, October 02, 2006

October Library Update

Greetings,

The last month has been pretty wild at Ablah Library. I am presently in my new office which is where my old office used to be. The big difference is that I have real walls, a new door. It's all a welcome change from Camp Reference.
There are some recent additions to our collection. The Euromonitor International Statistics package recently arrived. These publications are located on index table #5 next to the reference stacks on the first floor. These Euromonitor resources include:

Consumer International 2006/2007
International Marketing Data and Statistics 2006
Future Demographic
International Marketing Forecasts 2005/2006

This is some really good information. You can find consumption rates for a variety of products listed by country.

I want to say enjoy the cooler weather but we're not quite there yet!

-Curt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home