Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Greetings,
I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Speaking for myself, I have much to be grateful for. The other day I was driving around KC. It's amazing just how much there is to do in this town. While I liked living in Wichita, Kansas City is a very special place. By the way, the Kansas City Star is a good newspaper. They have a whole web site devoted to Ernest Hemingway and the time he spent at the Star.

Seriously, check it out:
http://www.kansascity.com/hemingway/

Looking at all of this, it kind of captures the spirit of the city. To paraphrase Hemingway, "Kansas City was a strange and wonderful place... the food is good and the people speak the purest American". Yes, you've got to love Kansas.

Happy holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home