Friday, July 07, 2023

Many Thanks to Governor Shapiro

Some years ago, I was in library school at the University of Pittsburgh.  In all my years as a librarian, I never dreamed that I would be up late at night writing a speech to introduce the Governor of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.  Yet it happened.  I wrote a speech late last night and Gov. Shapiro showed up this afternoon to give a speech at Carnegie Free Library of Beaver Falls about high-speed broadband internet.  There are so many people that I wish to thank.  And I thanked folks in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania to the best of my ability!

In the final analysis, I have no regrets and nothing worth mentioning here. During a pandemic, I got nowhere initially when buying real estate in Western Pennsylvania.  Then things started moving really fast when I communicated in a series of linguistical patterns that exist perhaps in a few places in Scotland as well as Western Pennsylvania.  So yeah, I left New York.  And I'm happy to report that the bagels and pizza are excellent out here -especially those cinnamon toast crunch bagels.  We're having a good time.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home